Welcome Peeps !

Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The End Of 2010 !

Hahaha..Lip-Lap.Lip-Lap Dah Bulan 12 Kan ?

Urm..its Been a year we've been through every each of hardness. sadness..conflict ..misunderstanding..joys..happiness..laughters..dispressness.. and many other feelings that couldn't be  describe at all..
Yeahh..as a person that've been through it all..it is absolutely a good oppurtunity for me to express every feelings and time beyond the situations in it..
For some circumstances that we have to face.,it must be somekind of HARD .or even EASY way to describe it ..Todayy .. I would like to tell everyone about the whole year of 2010 since this will be the last month of it !
2010 | have tought me about Friendship .. Loveness .. Help each other .. Donating smile .. and somekind of sex's sense :) Hahahaha ..Eventhough that every each of the feelings had different situations and consequences :) 
I will absolutely gonna missed my school song..teachers..headmasters..prefects..the cleaners..and even the laboratory assistants :) The've been fighting and working very hard to improve our school name at a higher quality across Kuala Lumpur :)  The spirit that they showed to every stundents make us very happy and even we as a students were urging ourselves to improve our own school's name . at a higher rate !!
SMK Raja Abdullah .. A school that I will never forget for the rest of my life..It tought me about determination and hardworking on my studies and examinations :) It is a place that I've learnt about self-esteem and love in friendships .I gonna miss my school !
For 12 month | I faced many hardness ! In my life..my families .. my love .. my studies .. my carrier .. my hobbies .. my mind and my heart !These are the site of my life that have been facing the hardness for 12 month !
Theorically | 2010 is a veryy amazing year if its differented by any years previously ! It's concluded with my relationship with my lover...my relationship with my families .. my friendz ! and my relatives ! They're greatt throughout this year ! 
ME .? I'm just be as good as I can and tried to sustain my situation as a good boy and soft-spoken person..The Hardship that I've benn through,..I just made it as a knowledge for me .If its good for me .I'll take it as a challenge for me..and I tried to face it !
There's no word such 'Giving Up' in my life..I'll do anything if i really want it ! It just need a little bit of determination and impregnabilty in it . If the test is to hard for me..I just pray to Allah and ask for a clue to solve some hardness ! 
It would be a greaat oppurtunity for me to express myself to a real world and tell the world about my specialities and advantages ! In a nic of time ., 2010 just passed fastly !
I did not noticed that time have flew very fast with silence to avoid my notice !
Hurmm ! its so pathetic ! We couldn't feel the time flew amazingly through out 2010 !
With all the works we did ..hence..we never noticed the time ! Are we a senile ? No !
We just to busy with the works and duties until we haven't noticed about time ! Time Is Gold !
Appreciation for time is very lack from us exspecialy from students ! 


For the rest of my life..I'll never be a friend with some person that have a bad attitude and also a good attitude..I've friend with many person with lots of different attitude ! From Bad to Nice
From Evil to Good . | From Sincere to Despite | From Small Age to Adults | Even I've friend with many person..it doesn't mean that it changed myself automatically ! 
If todayy I am a bad person..it never be true if tomorrow I'll changed to good ! It never be that fast !
Human can change ..but human can't change fast ! It needs time and determination to change theirselves ! So..Even I've changed drastically ! I am still Me ! Zack is still Zack !
There's no other Zack besides than Zack that love to sing and dance all the time !
The whole 2010 | was filled with many experiences and lots of memories in it ! 
Sweet memories I kept in my mind and my diary ! 
Sucks memories I've thrown into the deepest whole in the world ! The darkest place in the universe 
Hopefully those sucks memories will not haunted me after this ! I hate those memories !
The've ruined my life ! 
Well..its different to my sweet memories ! Those memories includes my memories with my friends..families..and many other person that I've shared my joy time with them eventhough I never meant to forget about it ! Hahaha..
My heart will kept bouncing to hope for those memories to reappear for 2011 ! 
The laughters with my friends..the hitting and punching with my closest friends..and the basted with flours and eggs over my head and my whole body when it was my birthday !
The joys and happiness that we shared as a friendz will never be forget at all !
We will stands as a friend until we died ! That's is our promised ! And we'll stay with it !
If one of us did something wrong or facing a problem..as a friend.we will rectify it until it becomes normal again !
There 's no such word like 'Go To Hell' in our friendship ! Helpeness in the one that a friend will need when it comes to some circumstances like this !


2010 | also have done a lots of changes towards my mind thinking and self-programme
If before I am a slow and blurr person everytime..when 2010 emerged ..it changed me to a good quality mind thinking person and a more systematically self-programme person .. It was a fantastic transformation over myself ! The needs is just so fantabolous and I need those transformation to overcome the talks and disjudgemental persons out there ! They can say whatever they want..but they can't change me at all !
They can talked hursh over me ! But they will never know what will happen 15 or 20 years upon !
If they just can talk but never do beyond what they talked..well that is what we call.'The Shits Of Humanity' .! I hate those people ! Mouth can say but bodies can't do ! 


Since..I've live for 16 years in this world., | I never feel stress unless for my examinations and my studies .! Its very simple ! When I'm stress . I will think positively and recite any prayer to overcome my stress ! Its simply a good way to avoid stress ! Even..we were having a very heavy duty or task to do..and yet we were having a stress..we can practic this kind of way : )
Stress can conquer ourselves..but will we be a hopeless person that can't overcome those feelings ?
It depends to us..We are the one that can put away stress in any kind of wayy !
Even we have to climb the highest mountain in the world .. | and we can overcome stress..well that is absolutely a greaatt ! succces !
When we succed to do such things..well..actually..it never be hard for us to do other things
Stress is the closest enemy in our minds ! And it can strike anytime it want | So..when we can fight against it . we can do other hard things ! Isn't right ? Of course ! 
Whenever we stress.. in studies..examinations..love problems..and many others.., when is the time..for us to do what is the best for ourselves..well that is the bestt time  for us to do it !
Don't get too near with stress ! Because when it strikes our minds..its really hurt ! So..bewaree of it 
Stress can drive us into many kind negativity ! Ha ! When it tries to drive us into the whole of darkness.. ( for example) we have to be patient and always kept in our minds..that patientness brings succes ! So..as a human being.., when we were facing a stress..Patient is the bestt cure !


2010 | brought me into the other side of world..The reason for I said like this is .. this year is the most hard-love relationship for me ! Ever !! I've a relationship with many people..including guys and girls ! For some reason..I'll never knew that it could come up with this kind of problems!
But..as a short says..I love being in a relationship !! Its really funn ! 
For a record I've like 15 soemthing BF for this yearr .And 3 GF ! Isn't so pathetic !
YEahh ! For a 16 years old student like me ..having a relatonship with that kind of amount with various type of person ! That is absolutely an amazing achievement ! Hahaha..Eventhough some people might say it as a 'Bad Attitude' but for me is not their problems to judge me ! Okayy !
Go to hell if you want to critisize me ! Its my problems and my things ! So..keep your hand over my things ! Don't make it dirty ! As a matter of fact..they can't do whatever they want..just because they want to ! Please take a number and make a sit first !! 
Back to the topic..Its been a year I've built a relationship with guys and girls ! Fun !
The feelings is such  a different from any feelings that I ever felt before ! I loved by someone .
And I will love the person until the last breath of mine :)


So..I think this is the longest that I can write about my life in 2010 .
I hope that we will meet again next year..and be a friend in FB ! Do add me okayy  | Red Taylor II |
It such a greatt memory for myself and the rest of my family in 2010
My friends..my teachers..my relatives..they are the most respected person in my life !
ILoveThemAll !! In every Way ! 
Hopefully that 2011 will brings a brighter achievement for me and the rest of my family and friends
Changes will be made..but feelings about love never be change at all !
So..See You Guys next time and be ready of every kind of problems ahead ! Keep your head in the game !
And Let's Celebrate New Year ! Together !
Have Funn ! I Love You ! Muahhhhxxx ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment